Whether they are public or private, a lot of organizations lack the time to initiate and to manage the transformation processes that are required to stay aligned with the evolution of their proper context. This is particularly true for IT departments. They often lack best practices with regard to transformation plans. In reality, they are often completely absorbed by the operational activities while the pressure from the users, but also budget pressures, constantly increase.
There are many external elements that fuel the need for change. The expectations of customers with regard to digital offerings are increasing. The legislation evolves and can be constraining. Digital competition gets stronger and new competitors enter the market. Mergers and acquisitions can require IT systems to be consolidated...
In order to actively push the evolution of their organization, CIOs must have a clear vision of their situation and their environment, next to a digital transformation plan that takes into account all the parameters discussed above.
Such a plan must have several goals:
- Improving the agility of the ICT systems to facilitate their alignment with the business needs
- The optimization of operational costs related to infrastructure and maintenance of applications
- Conformity of ICT systems with legal requirements
- Innovation, taking into account new models such as Cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS)
- The development of the IT team’s skills
NRB : partner for your digital transformation
We build objective transition plans for which the IT risks are controlled, based upon the following elements :
- Our expertise in numerous sectors of activity: Public utilities, Government, Insurance, Industry, Healthcare, etc.
- Our mastery of a wide spectrum of IT services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Our independence with regard to solution suppliers
- A multi-disciplinary team composed of professionally or technically oriented specialists.
We can develop a 3 or 5 year digital roadmap for your organization.
Through workshops with IT and Business, we shall come to understand your business strategy and develop the IT strategy to support it. The latter is made up of a description of the current situation (as is), a description of the target situation (to be) and a transition plan to go from one to the other. The latter takes into account the annual goals expressed by business but also the budgetary constraints (Opex, Capex) they face.
Our approach is supported by tools (Aris IT Architect, Alfabet) that allow us to model and analyse the business and IT components (IT value, Business Value, Operational Costs) of the organization.
Depending on the size of your organization and its complexity, we can offer consultancy missions that can last from 20 to 120 days.