With a consolidated turnover of € 505,4 million in 2022 and over 3,450 employees, the NRB Group is one of the main Belgian players in the ICT sector with a European vocation.
NRB’s mission is to provide optimal end-to-end IT solutions and services through a close and long-term partnership with its public and private sector clients to simplify technological, economic, and societal transformation.
Within this context, NRB provides a complete range of ICT services based on four key areas: consultancy, software, infrastructure & cloud services, and managed staffing.
- Consultancy: Our consultants assist our clients throughout the process of their digital transformation. In addition, a team of cybersecurity specialists helps them develop and implement the appropriate policies and technologies, ensuring the integrity of their organisation, systems, and data.
- Software: Our Software Factory consists of development teams, based in Belgium (Afelio) and in our nearshore centre in Athens, mastering a wide range of technologies for the creation of mobile and web applications as well as for customised solutions for distributed and mainframe environments. Moreover, we implement packages from major software vendors such as SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Software AG, and others. NRB disposes of more than 100 SAP experts implementing ERP, IS-U, FI-CA, financial, logistic and HR projects in public and corporate organisations and utilities. Our specialists ensure the customisation, the integration and the maintenance of the solutions supplied.
- Infrastructure services: NRB’s infrastructure and managed operations services encompass housing and hosting of mainframe, AS400 and distributed systems. To provide these services, NRB can rely on its own data centres located on two georesilient sites in Belgium, an infrastructure that comes up to the Tier 3+ requirements of the Uptime Institute.
- Hybrid cloud Services: Thanks to this infrastructure and its strategic partnership with IBM, NRB launched a unique offering for intelligent hybrid cloud services, branded NECS, short for NRB Enterprise Cloud Services. This enables customers to access – through one single interface – and make optimum use of the NRB private cloud and public cloud services from leading global providers, such as IBM, Microsoft Azure, Amazon or Google.
- Managed Staffing: Finally, NRB provides managed staffing services aimed at offering the best-fitted profiles at the best possible price taking into account the customer’s requirements. In February 2020, this service was reinforced by the acquisition of People & Technology, a company specialising in the provision of IT profiles.
The NRB Group takes a lead in the field of Smart Cities, as we continue to deploy our efforts in the field of merging technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of things (IoT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and security.
NRB focuses on specific sectors such as the public and social sector, the sector of energy & utilities, the financial services sector and the business & industrial sector. Trasys International, business unit de NRB S.A., aims at European and international public organisations and corporations. The subsidiaries of the NRB Group offer sector-specific solutions supported by the Group’s scale, ICT infrastructure and other support. Zorgi provides specialised ICT solutions for the health care sector. CEVI, Logins and Civadis offer ICT products and services dedicated to the local authorities. Computerland is focusing on the mid-market sector with the Microsoft suite. Prodata Systems is specialised in cybersecurity, network solutions & on-site data centre management. Trigone is specialised in the remote management and maintenance of mainframe and distributed systems. Afelio is a specialist in custom development and in the development of new generation web and mobile applications. SIGGIS is providing GIS-software and consultancy primarily to the public sector and utilities. Together Services and Ink Consulting specialise in Salesforce technology and change management.