With a consolidated turnover of € 501,6 million and over 3,300 employees, the NRB Group is one of the main Belgian players in the ICT sector with a European vocation.
- Consultancy: Our consultants assist our clients throughout the process of their digital transformation. In addition, a team of cybersecurity specialists helps them develop and implement the appropriate policies and technologies, ensuring the integrity of their organisation, systems, and data.
- Software: Our Software Factory consists of development teams, based in Belgium (Afelio) and in our nearshore centre in Athens, mastering a wide range of technologies for the creation of mobile and web applications as well as for customised solutions for distributed and mainframe environments. Moreover, we implement packages from major software vendors such as SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Software AG, and others. NRB disposes of more than 100 SAP experts implementing ERP, IS-U, FI-CA, financial, logistic and HR projects in public and corporate organisations and utilities. Our specialists ensure the customisation, the integration and the maintenance of the solutions supplied.
- Infrastructure services: NRB’s infrastructure and managed operations services encompass housing and hosting of mainframe, AS400 and distributed systems. To provide these services, NRB can rely on its own data centres located on two georesilient sites in Belgium, an infrastructure that comes up to the Tier 3+ requirements of the Uptime Institute.
- Hybrid cloud Services: Thanks to this infrastructure and its strategic partnership with IBM, NRB launched a unique offering for intelligent hybrid cloud services, branded NECS, short for NRB Enterprise Cloud Services. This enables customers to access – through one single interface – and make optimum use of the NRB private cloud and public cloud services from leading global providers, such as IBM, Microsoft Azure, Amazon or Google.
- Managed Staffing: Finally, NRB provides managed staffing services aimed at offering the best-fitted profiles at the best possible price taking into account the customer’s requirements. In February 2020, this service was reinforced by the acquisition of People & Technology, a company specialising in the provision of IT profiles.