Having been ripened over the years with experience, in providing enterprise grade service levels, listening and collaborating with our customers and providing the highest quality of service in IT Cloud Management, the evolution to NECS 4.0 offers un-paralleled and exciting opportunities for our Enterprise Cloud customers.
- NECS (NRB Enterprise Cloud Services) is a hybrid cloud offering that allows customers to access from a single interface the NRB private cloud and the main public clouds: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and IBM Cloud.
- The NECS platform allows the hybridisation of different clouds. It gathers all IT resources on one single management portal and centralises cost, compliance and optimisation management.
- In addition to the NECS platform, NRB also offers a continuum of services that guides you through the steps of your cloud adoption path: Advisory Services, Build Services and Run Services.
NRB’s Enterprise Cloud Services Platform (or NECS) 4.0 proposes a compelling, and cutting-edge Cloud Platform and Service. NECS not only encompasses the managed infrastructure, but an intuitive portal to manage it through an automation layer with a web interface front end.
The central web portal makes it easy seamless in managing your infrastructure, allowing for Virtual Machines (VMs) to be cre-ated and service-ready within 1 hour, and managed remotely, in a DIY fashion, by the customer.
- NRB’s Self Service portal that allows for the automation of requests from a user friendly interface.
- Customer Reporting and system monitoring tools.
- The Configuration Management Database (Asset Management)
- Console Connectivity
- ITSM Service Desk Interface
The main goal of NRB’s Cloud is to provide business value services.
This infrastructure of a Cloud can be hosted within the customer datacenter(s), the NRB datacenters or some Cloud vendors. On top of this infrastructure NRB offers multiple services in order to manage it and guarantee SLA’s.