NRB’s activities are growing and so is the need to strengthen its teams. After the 250 vacancies filled in 2020, nearly 200 new collaborators joined NRB in the first half of 2021, despite the COVID-crisis and widespread teleworking.
- Contribute to innovation projects for a Belgian leader in the insurance sector.
- Lead projects involving IT-infrastructure migration to NRB’s data centres, integrating NRB’s cloud solutions and services.
- Join the NRB’s software development teams and work on projects for the insurance world, industry, or public services.
- Develop an IT roadmap for a major real estate player.
- Assist clients to strengthen their IT security.
- Contribute to the IT projects of the European institutions and agencies.
- And more.