Since 2010, NRB realises it’s growth strategy of NRB for an important part through targeted acquisitions with the objective to build a solid Belgian supplier of ICT solutions that is capable of guiding and supporting the public and private sectors throughout their digital transformation.
Horizontal or vertical focus
The affiliates of the NRB group each have a well-defined vertical focus:
- NRB provides specialized ICT services and solutions to customers in the public and social sectors, industry, energy and utilities, financial organisations and insurance companies.
- Trasys International is a specialised team providing consultants and specialised services and solutions to European and international institutions and companies.
- Xperthis and Infohos Solutions offer ICT solutions to the healthcare sector, covering the entire functioning of a hospital.
- Civadis, Cevi and Logins offer equipment, services and dedicated application solutions to local authorities.
- Siggis (Spatial Intelligence, Genuine & Generic IT Solutions) is specialised in GIS software and GIS consulting.
- Afelio is specialised in the development of mobile & web solutions, and custom made applications.
- Ucon is active in the utility market and offers a wide range of SAP IS-U and FI-CA services.
- People & Technology is active in consulting and support for corporate projects by mobilising skills and expertise in the field of ICT.
- Computerland offers ICT solutions and services, based on Microsoft technology, to medium-sized companies.
The structure of the NRB Group