NRB’ Security Consulting services are backed up by formal partnership for specialised solutions dedicated to security intelligence, data protection, network security policy, risk management, identity & access management, as well as critical infrastructure protection against cyber-attacks.
Cyber security is becoming one of the most pressing concerns of the CIO and the C-suite: from the mobile-led business model to the cloud, from the protection and privacy of information to the control of identity and access, from the fight against fraud to the resilience of smart grids. Social, mobile, cloud and big data all increase the risk of security and data breaches. Information security is becoming more and more complex.
Security and risk professionals must find and maintain the right balance between security and agility, between protection and productivity.
As Information Security & Risk professional, you have to:
- Align security initiatives to the organisation’s key strategic objectives
- Ensure that your security team is sufficiently equipped with the required skills and tools to detect and manage critical risks
- Strengthen your security stance in a cost-efficient manner
- Track the evolution of risk profile within the network security boundary
- Demonstrate to auditors that only authorised users are accessing confidential sources
- Assess the impact of mobility on the security posture of your organisation
- Quantify the business impact of a critical (cloud-based) application being unavailable for minutes, hours or days
- Define the KPI’s and ROI of your security programme.
Methods and Services
Cyber-Security is more than a few new products or gadgets. It’s about a complete, integrated mind set, involving both protective and reactive measures, people, processes and technology. Cyber-Security is also about understanding the business and aligning any project to the critical assets of the organisation. It is about monitoring, testing, building and maintaining a process and about creating a platform that lets you truly manage your risks in a world where the cost and damages of breaches continue to rise.
Our team of Information and Cyber Security professionals play the key role of trusted advisor to help the customer achieve their initiatives: connecting security to business agility.
Our experts base their approach on the NIST Cyber-Security Framework (National Institute of Standards best practices). The main advantage of the NIST approach consists in using business drivers to guide cyber-security activities and on considering cyber-security risks as part of the organisation’s risk management processes. Our extensive portfolio of solutions and services can strengthen the prevention and management of cyber-security for critical data.
Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
- Security Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Security Policy & Procedures
- Business Continuity Plan
- Identity Theft
- Asset Misappropriation
- Abused Claims
- Tax Fraud
- Malicious Insider
Data Protection & Privacy
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Monitoring
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Governance
- IAM Policy & Procedures
- Single Sign On
- IAM Support Services
- Business Context
- Risk Strategy
- Technology Alignment
- Risk Analysis
- Design & Architecture
- Data Leakage
- Security Policy for Mobile
- Mobile Device Management
- Employee Awareness Training